Protective Coatings, Inc. was founded in 1958 in Fort Wayne, Indiana as a tank lining applicator. The lining business historically has been one with fluctuating volume. With these fluctuations in mind, we determined that it would be wise to diversify into related business areas. This diversification has permitted us to develop a highly skilled and stable work force. We are ready to react to our customers lead time requirements.